sábado, 6 de septiembre de 2014

SLOT MUNDIAL NOGTICIAS DESDE DCR SLOT CARS


…..Heres a blast from my passed.In the 80s-early 90s I built and sold RC motors & bodies under the name "Premier Designs"..I didn't drive myself,but I had some very talented drivers racing my stuff back then.Dirt Oval racing was HUGE back then and my cars owned the West Coast in the 4WD class.I had a young guy that drove my personal cars,his name was "Curtis Strawn",,,this guy had a TON of talent….Curtis & I won the JG oval race 5-6 times,,both at The Ranch Pit Shop and after the race was moved to Bakersfield we won there also.After I stopped building my own motors we raced Twister motors for about 2yrs,,and we raced both Custom Works & SRP cars.The great Bob Novak and MANY others used my oval bodies,,and we won the ROAR Nationals a few times around the country…..Wild times……BTW,these bodies as well as most of my team cars where painted by "Foamy"……………..Thanks,DC

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario