miércoles, 13 de agosto de 2014

DESDE EL IMPERIO DE LA NIEBLA ... NOTICIAS DE SLOT

As always today has been busy.
It all started when I received a letter from the college about my plumbing course. I got a letter saying I had an interview tomorrow and then I had another saying the interview is going to be on the 28th of august. But this is the college so I’ve tried to get the interview for tomorrow but knowing me ill get a phone call at 9 am saying my interview is at 11am.
With the interview in mind we had to rush to Blackhall community Centre to set up the track ready for tomorrow! The portable track is 20ft by 9ft. We just literally did the layout for the track and placed the track on the tables supplied. Tomorrow we will do our creative stuff and get out little pit stop men and some graveyard cars onto the rather empty spaces. Tomorrow I will post some piccies of the track all pimped up but for now here are some pictures of the track before its makeover tomorrow!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario