martes, 29 de agosto de 2023

NUEVA ZELANDA - RESULTS AND IMAGES FROM TARANAKI SLOT CAR RACING CLUB

 


Bathurst Proxy, Mandurah, near Perth, WA. Round 3.

This has been run and won with yet another new winner so good to see the honours shared around. My own fortunes appear to have waned but I am still 3rd overall. My other entries have fared even worst as they are both at or near the rear of the field. Clearly my belated entry strategy has not worked out very well. Still there are plenty of rounds to go so who knows.
See the results sheet and overall results to date below or when I manage to copy.
Regards Charles Le Breton




Looking forward to the 1/24th Metal Car Nationals to be held in Porirua, Wellington September 7-11th 2023.
I only go to these 1/24th events a couple of times a year but it is good to renew my acquaintance with some of my old slottie mates from the 1960's plus more recent racer buddies.
Look forward to AGM on the Thursday night when we will debate the use of Brushless motors. These motors being a resounding success at the recent Henderson 6hr Enduro.
Attach a couple of photos to remind you what these cars look like.
Regards Charles Le Breton (charlesx)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario